Student Withdrawal

Leaving Us? Please follow these steps

Beech Tree Elementary School Student Withdrawal Procedures 

Enrolling Parent

  • Contact our school Student Information Assistant, Susan Do, at to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
  • Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.


  • Return school property (laptop, MiFi, instruments, books, etc.).
  • Return the completed withdrawal form to our school Student Information Assistant before leaving campus on your last day.


  • Student Withdrawal Form (available online or in the Beech Tree Elementary School main office).
    • Please submit this form to Susan Do, our Student Information Assistant, at

Student Records

  • A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Beech Tree Elementary School.

Refunding a Student's Meal Account